[AMC-List] 1959 Rambler radiator

   The radiator I put in my 60 Rambler Wagon with non-aluminum (I think)
   196 from Summit is part # SUM-380425.   Link to their online site
   should be :
   [1]http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=SUM%
   2D380425&N=700+115&autoview=sku

   Disclaimer:   I am a guerilla mechanic, with limited skills and
   resources.   Someone with welding skills (I unfortunately have 'JB
   Weld Skills') and the right tools could do a neater job, but this is
   solid so far and the radiator doesn't budge.

   Drilled through top of rad and put two bolts to "spot it" after making
   sure level and in correct position.

   [2]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/johnnyzoom/rada.jpg

   Used brackets from chain hardware store, with same bolts from above,
   because they cleared existing holes next to orginal mount spots.
   Smaller bracket could be modified to use orignal mount location (and
   could be welded to the radiator).

   [3]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/johnnyzoom/radb.jpg

   Other than the fabrication, the inlet size didn't match with the stock
   hose, sorry can't remember difference, but it required a hose
   with diameter the next size down at the radiator.

   Hope this is helpful.

   --  Johnny

   [4]The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the
   scoop.