[AMC-List] Re; http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.htm

[AMC-List] Re; http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.html

Mark,

Snip
Gee, this place is only about 60 miles from me and a stone throw from my
mother-in-laws house! I wonder if they would use my Ambassador or
American to
build some AMC jigs and suspension pieces!
  Tempting, very tempting!
Snip

Not to forget the state of the art body replacement parts for all that
tacky old rusty
sheet metal. Thing of the impression you would make driving around with
all those
flat black body panels complete with space age concept air dams. I'd
even bet
that you could get one of those huge chrome or stainless steel echo cans
to fit
between the rear bumper cover and the ground with out hitting anything.

Now there stands a true Renaissance Man!

What a Trend Starter! Once you point out the benefits of tapping this
huge market
I am sure they would jump at the opportunity and write off the
development costs
by using your car to validate the jig designs!

Vroom Vroom

John.