[AMC-List] Re; http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.htm

[AMC-List] Re; http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.html

If you think about it a little more

Snip
I don't think so!! Suicide rears MIGHT be nice,
Snip

This is a real deal,  after all if it fits an Eagle, it should fit a
Concord, Spirit Gremlin or Hornet with out a problems and for the
insignificant sum of only $1600 you would certainly have a distinctive
ride and be "VISABLE". I mean of course this is chump change when
compared to

http://www.martzchassis.net/page4.htm

$2500.00 for a complete turnkey Mustang II derived front clip to up date
the antiquated front end on said Rambler or Javelin or what ever and it
is still cheaper than the;

http://www.martzchassis.net/page7.htm

9" Detroit Locker Rear, correct width $1880.00 which could be used to
eliminate the torque tube drive on a 65 AMBO, neither of which could be
seen unless you crawled around on the ground trying to peer up into the
undercarriage.

Think of the Bling Factor!

But for many of us, Rambler Mentality Rules  (RMR)

John