[AMC-List] AMC Diecast At Last

I'll be preordering one of each myself! The solid color with black hood
looks really good. I usually don't go for the "one of every color"
collection, but in this case the paint schemes are so different that I
will. I have a couple others like that, but most of the different color
dupes I have are mistakes... forgot I already had one. Some just look
better in another color though. I have a yellow Fresh Cherries Pacer
with silver trim on the side, but when I saw one with black trim on the
side decided that it looked much better (at least in small scale), so I
bought it.

I've been looking for a BBO Javelin and AMX!! If anyone has a spare they
can sell me (without gouging like the E-bay guys) let me know! The
Wal-Warts here hardly carry anything. Checked other stores -- nothing!