[AMC-List] PARTS CARS in Virginia -- 2 Ambassadors, 3 Gremlins, 3 Matado

[AMC-List] PARTS CARS in Virginia -- 2 Ambassadors, 3 Gremlins, 3 Matadors

Hey Guys,

Check out this trove of parts cars:

	http://users.nexet.net/rhosco/amccars.htm

	1973 Gremlin 232, 3-spd, Levis edition
	1973 Gremlin 232, AT
	1973 Gremlin 232, AT, PS, A/C
	1978 Matador 304, AT, roof rotted out
	1977 Matador V8, AT
	1971 Ambassador 360, AT,
	1971 Ambassador (no photo)
	Unknown year Matador 304, AT

The contact for these cars is Scott, his phones are on the photo page and
his email is:

	"S&R" <rhosco@xxxxxxxxxxx>

If any of you need any parts off of these cars, if you're willing to pay
the cost of buying the car and getting it to my place, I'm willing to cut
pieces off for you if I get what's left.

You will need to arrange for pickup of any parts.  I will package and ship
but as I don't run a shipping facility, it's an extreme hassle for me and I
will need to charge for my time.

I see good body panels, good doors, glass, and probably reams of mechanical
parts.

They are not long for this earth, so if you want anything from them,
contact the fellow at the phone number on the main page and make your
arrangements.

-- Marc Montoni
    804-288-2766