[AMC-List] AMC Diecast At Last

By the looks of the picture the Machine looks nice. And it is not going
for 100$ plus like some of those Franklin Mint ones. The Fresh Cherries
1/25 scale Gremlin was a decent one for around 12$ I think. I
pre-ordered 6 of the Machines. Now I will have a 1/18 scale to go with
the plastic 1/25 scale one I am building and the 1/87 JL one I have.
"Doc"