Re: [AMC-List] Re; http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits

Re: [AMC-List] Re; http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.html

I was only looking at the the suspension stuff !
http://www.martzchassis.net/page4.htm
No bling was harmed in my e-mail!!!!
In fact I support the preservation of bling as it is a precious resource! After all if bling where to be abused and used up, the blingers may well notice our AMC's and start building nice cars!!!
Nah! Ain't no blinger ever had rambler mentality!!!

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV