[AMC-List] Re; http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.htm

[AMC-List] Re; http://www.carbodyparts.net/american_motors-body_kits.html

Mark

Snip
I was only looking at the the suspension stuff !
 <http://www.martzchassis.net/page4.htm>
http://www.martzchassis.net/page4.htm
No bling was harmed in my e-mail!!!!
In fact I support the preservation of bling as it is a precious
resource! After
all if bling where to be abused and used up, the blingers may well
notice our
AMC's and start building nice cars!!!
Nah! Ain't no blinger ever had rambler mentality!!!
Snip

OOPS!
Sorry, I was so overwhelmed with excitement about the possibility
of cloning an Ambassador out of something mundane like a Kia
Speia that I forgot about the integrity of the thread.
Please accept my humble apology. Bling must be preserved if only
to realistically measure the height of a spoiler or identify the
color of a disc brake caliper.

'Umbly  yours

John