[AMC-List] 1959 Rambler radiator

I recently replaced the radiator in my 1960 Wagon w/196 with a two row
aluminum from Summit Racing, cost about $160+ shipping.    Measured
available area and checked for correct size in/outlets, if anyone can tell
if 59 and 60 are compatable I can send you info on mine, happy with it so
far.  Here's couple pics:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/johnnyzoom/rambgrill.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/johnnyzoom/rambcompartment2.jpg

Took a little fabrication to get in there, but not bad at all.