[AMC-List] 1959 Rambler radiator

Date sent:	Sun, 07 Jan 2007 10:02:20 -0600
From:	<adbrothers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:	1959 Rambler radiator
To:	<hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx> <wtf>

I'm looking for a new or good used radiator for our Rambler Custom
196 OHV engine. Would radiators from later years of the same model
also fit?

Thanks.

Doug Brothers

<wtf>

                  ?

...think I should sell him on a 'hair-dryer' for his '59 ?

anyone replies - send a copy to his eAddress too, as I
don't know how he came to ask me about this.......
flattered, yet baffel'd ;)

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"