Re: [AMC-List] Fw: Early amc six MODS wanted

Re: [AMC-List] Fw: Early amc six MODS wanted

I also think any of the 93-95 Mustang T-5's would be good choices for swaps as they have the longer input to allow room for an adapter. Add an S-10 tailhousing if you want to keep the bench seat
  For a beefier automatic the only choice I know of is to get the aluminum Borg from behind a 70-71ish 290 and swap the bell and convertor. I've heard this works, never done it or seen it done. Yo still need ot find a good trans shop to do the work or an old timer. Volvo dealers are the best bet if you can get one of their guys to moonlight you a build.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net