From: jayson_738@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 9:18 PM
Subject: Early amc six

Can you point me in the right direction?  I have a 1969 Rambler w/ a 199ci I have done a lot of performance mods to this engine.  The problem I am having is with the trans its a Borg Warner auto piece of crap.  What I would like to do is turn the car into a man trans.  The problem with that is the pre-71 engine has limited options for trans that mate with the bell-housing unlike the 72-up.  Any suggestions or can you send me in the right direction?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jayson