Re: [AMC-List] Anyone need any Edelbrock products, great day

Re: [AMC-List] Anyone need any Edelbrock products, great day

Cliff,

Most of the experience I have is with my 4x4
customers.  They really seem to like it for it's
superior performance over a carb on trail use and
steep inclines.  The system is rated for up to 450hp
and comes with a fully assembled intake with 1000cfm
throttle body, fuel rails, 29lbs injectors, throttle
sensor, O2 sensor, ECM, fuel and ignition curve
controller, fuel pump, filter and regulator along with
a Mallory dist.  The system constantly adjusts for
fuel and temp conditions.  It also has a rich/lean
indicator.  The fuel, spark and ignition timing can be
adjusted from the controller inside the driver
compartment.  I spoke to their tech group and the
intake can be fitted with larger injectors for over
600hp applications.  For the money, I think it is a
real nice set up.  They can also program it for a
specific cam.

Great time to get one if you are considering it as I
can save you some dollars.  My order won't be shipped
until Monday so if you or any one else wants/needs any
Edelbrock items, let me know.  I leave for Germany on
Sunday afternoon so it would be best to know before I
leave so that I can send them a message to add to my
order.  After the order leaves their warehouse, it
will too late until I have another large order like
this one.

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Message: 3