Re: [AMC-List] OT: Troubleshooting Help Needed

Re: [AMC-List] OT: Troubleshooting Help Needed

Art, if probing the wire right in front of the trailer splice (the most
obvious possible cut location) doesn't work, probe the connector for the
steering column. It's very possible that you have a bad signal light
switch. You'll have to either back probe the connector or use a jumper
wire to supply power to the correct pin with the connector unplugged.
The rear lights have a separate contact in the switch from the front
lights.

<artl@xxxxxxxxxxx>