[AMC-List] Anyone need any Edelbrock products, great day to buy

[AMC-List] Anyone need any Edelbrock products, great day to buy

I am placing a large order with Edelbrock today that
includes 2 Pro Flow injections systems (already sold).
 Due to the amount, I will make freight meaning I can
save you some money off of my regular price.  I need
to know by 2pm central time as that is when I will put
in the order.  I am not ordering anything extra, just
what I need for existing orders.  Please contact me
directly if you wish to purchase something.  It would
be a great time to get some of the larger items like a
set of heads or an injection system.

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends