Re: [AMC-List] .040 over 360 OK?

.040" is still acceptable on most 360's. What is wrong with the original?
If I was doing a full on stock redo I'd consider a sleeve to keep the original block.
If you don't want stock a 390 or 401 is an option, albiet a little harder to find. They do come up more then you would think nowadays with internet access opeing up the market. Expect to pay considerably more for the 390 or 401. I personally would just stay with the 360 as it will do plenty to a set of tires and keep the car original if that is what you want.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net