Re: [AMC-List] Globs in the fuel caused by ethanol dissolving fiberglass

Re: [AMC-List] Globs in the fuel caused by ethanol dissolving fiberglass gel coat

Also, it's very unlikely that any recent street car would have a
fiberglass gas tank from the factory. Gas tanks are supposed to stay
intact in crashes (which is most likely why the OEM's are using plastic
tanks now) and I just don't see how a fiberglass tank would hold up.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH