Re: [AMC-List] 65 Marlin Instrument Bulbs

Re: [AMC-List] 65 Marlin Instrument Bulbs

Keith,

You may want to check that the light switch has a good ground. I'm not
sure if there are other grounds our not (there is a 1966 wiring diagram
on my site in the Technical Information section that's probably pretty
close to what you have). Also, dust build up inside the instrument panel
and on the bulbs will make things dim as well.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH