Re: [AMC-List] What's it from/for Metropolitin swap???!!!

Re: [AMC-List] What's it from/for Metropolitin swap???!!!

I imagine the zero rpm refers to the output/power turbine, not the compressor
turbine. Torque is the twisting force - you don't have to be moving to have
torque. Just ask anyone stuggling with a rusted bolt. :)

Ken