Re: [AMC-List] Overdrives revisited.

" From: "John Elle" <johnelle@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Frank and possibly Dave Stohler
" Dave had earlier purchased an overdrive transmission missing pieces.
" This lead to problems in trying to use it as finding parts is a bit hard
" to do.
" I just ran across the following web site and some other information too;
"
" http://www.advanceadapters.com/acrobat/saturn.pdf
"
" Apparently advance purchased parts and tooling to reproduce the Warn
" over drive unit as the Saturn over drive unit.
" I am not familiar enough with either one to know if there is any parts
" interchangeability but various web sites indicate Saturn parts can be
" used on earlier Warn units.
" So the question is raised, any one know if parts can be purchased here
" to fit Dave's over drive unit?
" If so, it is beginning to sound like a pretty good deal maybe

afaik the warn o/d has nothing to do with the warner r10 amc used.  i
don't believe any warn/saturn parts will help.