Re: [AMC-List] FWD: wanted: man flywheel for 1967 J3000 232 six(short wa

Re: [AMC-List] FWD: wanted: man flywheel for 1967 J3000 232 six(short water pump)

" From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Speakin of old CJ's anyone kn ow what flavor axles came in what I would estimate to be late 60's early 70's narrowtrack CJ's? I know of a yard that had a few. I think at the time I loooked I thought they had Dana 44's in them, but it's beena while and now I'm not sure. Any idea of width and would they be worth anything? Ratios used?

from early cj days up to '75 the rears were all d44s, though spline
count changed as they evolved.  fromts were all d27s or d30s.  only
exceptions i know of were post office djs, jeepsters, and some 2wd cj3
niche models made after the cj5 was introduced, which usually had d27s
or d30s in back.