----------------------
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:19 PM
From: Dan & Carey Smith <dan7@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey guys,
Thanks for your input on my 66 Classic
I know there aren't that many Classic 4 speeds around and thats one
reason I
want to keep it original
The shifter isn't all gone
It has everything from the floor mount down
The upper section has some parts
I just don't know what is missing since I haven't seen a breakdown of it
yet
Still have hope I will find one somewhere
Thanks, Dan Smith