Re: [AMC-List] FWD: wanted: man flywheel for 1967 J3000 232 six (E-stick

Re: [AMC-List] FWD: wanted: man flywheel for 1967 J3000 232 six (E-stick clutch)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Swygert, Francis G MSgt 436 CES/CECM wrote:

> I'd have to check the books to see what the E-stick clutch diameter was.
> Could be the 10.5" disc (~11.5" circle) with larger bolts. All I recall
> for sure is the E-stick used a larger disc and there was a larger bolt
> pattern for the "pressure plate" housing. E-stick was available from
> 61-63, IIRC.

Hey, E-stick sounds like a fun project. I realize it would
require actual maintenance, but as cars get more and more
conformist and hard to tell apart it would make it even more
fun to drive!