[AMC-List] Happy December

Thankfully, I'm located on the fringe of the "Big Snow Storm" that is crossing the nation.  Located in Stephenson County Illinois, I awoke this morning to a new month and five inches of snow with no sign of slowing and 16 mph winds.  The temperature has gone from low 60's to 18, currently at 0830 hours it's 21° with a wind chill of 7°F.  I travelled the five and a half miles to work this morning in four wheel drive.  I thought the quarter mile long driveway was bad, but then I reached the road, wow.  This will be a "crash" course in winter driving tactics for many in these parts.  Central Illinois and the great state of Chicago is getting pounded, look out Indiana, Ohio, Pensylvania and east coast, it's on the way.

AMC content:

The cars are in, the doors are all closed, now we wait for spring.