[AMC-List] Headliner

Thanks to everyone that responded to my plea for help, especially Armand.
My task is made somewhat easier because the fibre headliner mould is out of the car. I have a roller which I used to put the headliner in the first time.
It went in nicely except for a few wrinkles which I attempted to remove with
a hair dryer.
Thats when things went wrong. The heat of the dryer loosened up the contact
cement and everything that had any tension on it pulled away. That got me thinking that the first hot day in the summer (and Yes we do get them up here Eddie) would end up with the headliner down around my ears.
Thats when I turned to the list for help.
Once again, thanks and I'm off in search of new glue.
Don