Re: [AMC-List] New look at an old car

>From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [AMC-List] New look at an old car

>Don't forget he is building in this car for use in Florida as a daily
>driver.
>The high axle gear may well work in his situation.
>Jim has the axle, Once it is installed it's an easy swap to go to a
>different axle with steeper gears if it doesn't work.

This is my reasoning entirely.  Florida = no hills, so I just don't think
it's that big a deal; if it is, I'll change it or find a steeper used rear
end.

The T14 is actually in my wagon right now being used.  That's a '67 232 car
with "I believe" a 3.15 rear, but a heavier car (Rebel Wagon).

I don't think the American should have much trouble for what I want out of
it.

Jim Boone
Mims, FL