[AMC-List] Temp sending unit on 60 Rambler 196

[AMC-List] Temp sending unit on 60 Rambler 196

   Hi, RTFM and checked posts, trying to verify location of water temp
   sending unit on 1960 i6 196 motor.    I see three possible spots, most
   likely back driver's side near firewall, but there's also something
   passenger side by thermostat and same side halfway back.  Unable to
   find diagrams in manual labeling these.

   Thanks!

   --  Johnny

   PS-  Here's some pics of what I've been working on, your help and
   advice is not for nothin'-

   Back in August when I got her:

   [1]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/johnnyzoom/enginecompbefore.j
   pg

   This week, working on cooling system:

   [2]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/johnnyzoom/rambcompartment1.j
   pg

   [3]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/johnnyzoom/rambcompartment2.j
   pg

   [4]Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces
   friends list.