From: fredmwa@xxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:53 PM
Subject: Eddie, I need header help!

Dear Eddie,

I put a new set of Hooker headers on my 69 AMX/390 and I have an exhaust leak on the passenger side rear cylinder. I have tried everything. Hooker even sent me another pair of headers. I also tried Mr. Gasket gaskets and it is better but still leaking. I can't tighten them any tighter. I ran the engine until it gets hot and tighten and still it leaks. I have tightened the bolts in various sequences and this does not help. Now I have doubled the gaskets on the passenger side, and it is better, but still leaking. I am lost! Any help would be appreciated.

Fred (Desparate in Illinois) Warren