Re: [AMC-List] Speed Channel's "American Motors AMX" show

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006, Jeff Barfield wrote:

> Many others from Peach State AMO also helped with the show.  Besides those
> who brought cars several members supplied historical data, pictures and
> other artifacts.  I could mention some of the names, but I won't because now
> several years later I would forget someone who deserved a mention.  But
> suffice it to say that you are right, it was mostly Peach State members,
> along with a couple a guys from Michigan and one or two friends from other
> areas as well.  I think that the show turned out well and I'm happy that I
> was able to be a part of it.

Well it worked out just great. I'm actually sorta shocked
that they got the history right, and none of the usual "stodgy
ramblers, ugly gremlins" crap. I assume you guys get the credit
for that, and I'm glad they took the high road.

Congratulations again! (It's still on the TiVo, I need to dump
to tape.)