Re: [AMC-List] AMC vs Ford engine weight.

Re: [AMC-List] AMC vs Ford engine weight.

" From: Archimedes <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
"
"
" At 03:40 AM 11/16/2006 +0000, Andy Hay wrote:
"
" >i also note they say a 199 weighs 500 lbs.
"
"
" And to think that in 1979, I was foolish enough to lift one off of a
" workbench and walk it twenty feet into the shed.  Yes, by myself.  And no,
" I can't remember how I got it to the floor, but I didn't drop it.
"
" No wonder I have back trouble now.
"
" -- Marc Montoni

yikes!!!  you aren't built like a football tackle are you?

i've heard war stories of navy guys pitching 500lb bombs overboard
when a carrier was on fire, but i always figured you needed a -lot- of
adrenalin for that kind of feat...