Re: [AMC-List] AMC vs Ford engine weight.

At 03:40 AM 11/16/2006 +0000, Andy Hay wrote:

>i also note they say a 199 weighs 500 lbs.

And to think that in 1979, I was foolish enough to lift one off of a
workbench and walk it twenty feet into the shed.  Yes, by myself.  And no,
I can't remember how I got it to the floor, but I didn't drop it.

No wonder I have back trouble now.

-- Marc Montoni