Re: [AMC-List] ebay items links

I mentioned to Richard earlier how to put up a simple ebay main link. This
includes all his auctions at any given time. Today, a year from now or Y3K.
This gose for others who might sell stuff on ebay I guess. First, here is
Richard's "short link" to all his items:
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjavelinman74

Next, for those of you who might have multiple items for sale on ebay, here
is how to find your main short link, whihc usually won't get broken up by
servers.

Click on one of your items for sale.

Then click on "view sellers other items"

The link that appears will be your main short link you use over and over,
simply copy and paste it up whenever you have one or more auctions up, as
chances are someone might look at one thing you see and decide what the hey,
pick up something else. Good luck,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825