[AMC-List] Stuffing an EAGLE

If my some what aging memory is not overly faulty it seemed to me
that the
Eagle had to be lifted to allow all of the four wheel drive mechanics
fit
under the chassis. This was the primary reason for lifting although
at the
time 4 wheel drive vehicles had more ground clearance than 2 wheel
drive
vehicles so that may have been a supporting reason too. But it seems
to me
that it had to be raised to get stuff to fit.

===============================

I'll say no, most all the 'stuff' gets 'stuffed' due to the floor pan
being 'a specialty item' > a huge off-set 'hump' inside the vehicle
that allows the engine & trans to snug up to the otherwise bottom
of the vehicle.

Long distance driving finds that 'convex legged' folk having a much
more comfortable time of it.

The floor-pan design in the EAGLE deserves  more discussion
as it is unique - however - at the moment I'm to catch a 5:15 AM
Metro North Train to NYC Grand Central Terminal for a 6:45 AM
snack before hitting NYU College.

I shall leave the 'Floor Illustration ' to / in the capable hands of
AMC raconteur and Don Johnson stunt double ...Elvis
impersonator.......... wanted in  three States for Bond 'kite-ing',
Mr. John [ MD 20-20 ] Mahoney {~ ]   !

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"