[AMC-List] Speed Channel's "American Motors AMX" show

[AMC-List] Speed Channel's "American Motors AMX" show

Just watched it.

Pretty good show! Covered, minimally but accurately, AMC's
history, their economy background, changing small-car market
in the early 1960's as background.

Instead of disappearing the Ramblers and stodgy non-performance
brethren, the AMX is accurately contextualized in AMC's product
line. Pretty flattering while remaining honest. Multiple
references to the fact that the Corvette was it's only product
competitor.

Lotsa good car pictures, though a few too many of the same
dragstrip takeoffs, and not enough historic footage (a bit of
Breedlove, Donohue, Penske was nice) (but then I'm not a drag
racing enthusiast :-)

So who's the AMC nut that made this show?  Most of the cars
and drivers are in Georgia, so I'd guess it's some Peach
State AMC-er.  And how did they get a car TV show to go
along? Congratulations times 10!