Re: [AMC-List] Discs/ Was/ IM HOME FROM IRAQ!!!

Re: [AMC-List] Discs/ Was/ IM HOME FROM IRAQ!!!

Rock Auto is the best source for these that I've found.
I just bought a set for my 97 XJ. I kept the take offs as they will resurface to minimum spec and that will suffice for a rear application! I was thinking of setting them up on the 97, but those darned drum brakes are in too good a shape to mess with, so I'm thinking of maybe building up my spare 3:31 AMC 15 with discs for the American. Maybe test out some of those bolt on Caliper brackets for stock cars. I will  need to shim the housing up to 3" though so not sure if I'll use the bolt ons or just get weld ons. I like the idea of the bolt on though as it would back up the welds.

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net