[AMC-List] List No#'S, Post's And So On

I figured no one would be interested in the JC Whitney  Aouga Horn my
father put in his new 69 Rebel that I have had in every one of my second
cars since I bought that POS from him in 72 with 19,000 miles and dumped
it in 74 with 38,000 miles going on the second aluminum warner tranny
re-rebuild (3'rd for the car) for the new yellow Hornet I still drive. I
needed to shorten the snout on the horn so the billet washer tank I
modified could fit in my orange Hornet and make it look like new and was
alway's there with the horn. Sorry the 3 year project is winding down to
small things. Thanks to all here and at Bart's group for all the help
with parts and advice.
"Doc"