Re: [AMC-List] List No#'S, Post's And So On

Re: [AMC-List] List No#'S, Post's And So On

" From: AMC74Hornet@xxxxxxxxx (Mr. AMC)
"
" I figured no one would be interested in the JC Whitney  Aouga Horn my

that's called a klaxon, why i don't know but i'd speculate it was the
original company that invented them or their brand name.  i've seen
all mechanical versions that must date to the teens or early '20s at
least.

they were also famous as the dive warning horn on ww2 subs.