Re: [AMC-List] welding an axle

I've got no real idea of which post you are referring to, but I for one would never have this done! I'd rather spin a hub than have the end snap off due to it having been welded on.
  I would either buy one piece axles or double keyway it and torque it to spec.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net