Re: [AMC-List] "Can anyone help this Person"

Re: [AMC-List] "Can anyone help this Person"

> recently I read about engine weights and found a 302 is half the
> weight of a 304.

> From: "Richard Estermyer" <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [AMC-List] Can anyone help this person?

> What is the reality of this "truth" anyway.

There's no way in bloody fubar that a Furd v8 is half the weight
of any other v8 motor, ay em cee or otherwise. It's a baseless
argument-starting falsehood.

I would be surprised if any contemporary cast iron american V8
engine from that era was more than 10 - 15% different than any
of the others.