Re: [AMC-List] 'check this freak' <> Speaking of Suspensions <>

Re: [AMC-List] 'check this freak' <> Speaking of Suspensions <>

" From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" If anyone wants to 'go for it' > the LS430 Engines are
" cast cranks and rods.
"
" The TUNDRA Truck version is:   Forged Crank and Rods.
"
" []
"
" I CAN shoe - horn a Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Inline 6 in
" and bolt up to the Lexus 6spd tho......... hmmm

also: both can bolt straight up to the aw4 auto used in jeep
cherokees, since toyota used them too.  the tundra a343 auto is also
the beefiest version i know of.

come to think of it, the turbo supra used an aisin warner r154 stick,
sibling to the ax15 in 4.0 jeeps, so there's manual tranny swap
potential.  then there's the '80s supra m-family six, which might be
short enough to fit an '84-6 cherokee and uses an ax5 sibling
tranny...