[AMC-List] 'check this freak' <> Speaking of Suspensions <>

[AMC-List] 'check this freak' <> Speaking of Suspensions <>

: "John Elle" <johnelle@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Speaking of Suspensions

But!
SNIP

'check this freak' :

<http://www.lextreme.com/sc430tt.html>
http://www.lextreme.com/sc430tt.html

SNIP

That is cold hard cash going into this thing. It sort of
makes the 2 grand wanted for a bolt on Mustang II
suspension including disc. brakes, rack and pinion
and power steering that is being proposed for our AMC
cars look like so much chump change. Or will Rambler
mentality doom it to failure before the first shipping
box is opened.
John.

=========================

But John !    I can't get this engine - TWIN TURBO - or NOT
into my Kammback WITHOUT  Nicks 'Stang Bang' bolt in
front suspension !

My engine bay is off-set 2" to passanger side.

The exhaust will interfere with the passanger side upper
control arm - .

You can buy one of these engines without Turbos off eBay
for anywhere between $500. > $3K.

On www.car-parts.com they're around $2,500.00 for a
low mileage example.

One item of note :

these engines were designed initially
for F1 Racing.

If anyone wants to 'go for it' > the LS430 Engines are
cast cranks and rods.

The TUNDRA Truck version is:   Forged Crank and Rods.

All the Toyota F1 Racing Engines started life as a stock Toyota
Tundra TRUCK engine.......... just add Forged Pistons and
go for broke.

I CAN shoe - horn a Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Inline 6 in
and bolt up to the Lexus 6spd tho......... hmmm

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe