[AMC-List] FW: Speaking of Suspensions-Now turbos

[AMC-List] FW: Speaking of Suspensions-Now turbos

TOM

SNIP
If my project car budget was $50K+, shit howdy, Nick would
be building me a turbo aluminum 196 right now, and his front
susp. would be on order for the rod/two-seater sport I'd
be making from a sectioned bathtub American. THAT's Rambler
Mentality.
SNIP
SMILE WHEN YOU SAY THAT!!
But for sure, I have had a desire to build a turbo I-6 and I have a low
mileage
232 to serve as a base for one. I just wonder what it would take to
screw together
a 232 with a hair dryer that would embarrass a GN Buick.
John.