Re: [AMC-List] 196 changes for 62?

Frank:  I possibly read about a re-designed head for '62 in "Standard Catalogue of American Motors: 1902 - 1987" but I wouldn't swear on it.  My copy is out with all my Ramblers, 93 miles away, so I can't check now.

The info also possibly came from this list, so I didn a search, but couldn't quickly find a reference to head changes in '62.

Then again, it could just be that I mis-remember something!

- Justin