If the valve fits, use it!! ;>

Date: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:32 AM
From: Justin Shelton <hydeparker@xxxxxxxxx>

Frank:
Ah - you're getting at what I really wanted to know, which was whether
some of my vast collection of NOS valves would work in my '60 head.  I
have 4 complete sets of exhaust valves and 3 of intake, but none match
the part numbers for the '60 head. I'll take the box of valves into the
guy who's rebuilding the head to see what he thinks.

I know that for '62 the 196 OHV head was redesigned somehow to make the
engine more efficient and improve mileage, but I really do not know what
they did. Anyone?