-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Price [mailto:markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 4:25 PM

What I like about the idea is a non welding person could install and set
these up.
Drill for the pin bolt then get them welded anywhere anytime. No towing,
no sweat.
The question that has not bee asked is what size rotors are these things
designed for?!!! I never looked, I'll have to checkout what the stock
car racers use.