[AMC-List] 64 American

I am considering putting something other than a 196 in my 64 440 HDTP, can someone give me an idea on what would fit, I would love to put a v8 in.

I also have hood,  both front fenders, trunk lid & doors from a 65 220 4door that I would like to find a new home for. I am in south central Nebraska.

also a 287 V8 sitting in my garage for 15 years, 199 i6 from 65 classic. both complete except carb.