[AMC-List] Posting this for a friend - 1969 AMC Ambassador SST

[AMC-List] Posting this for a friend - 1969 AMC Ambassador SST

1969 AMC Ambassador SST two door hardtop,
Has the AMX 390 engine, originally equipped with dual exhaust, column
shift automatic, power steering, power drum brakes, AM radio, bucket
seats, A/C, tilt wheel. Interior is the Charcoal gray vinyl exterior
was originally Regatta Blue now painted white with black vinyl roof.
Not currently running and the body is a little rusty. deserves a
complete restoration. Make an appointment to see it and make me an offer.
  Call Quent
  401 835 2070
Rhode Island