[AMC-List] OT: Free at last!

In one of my Local Stagehand Union meetings this would fall under good and wellfair.
The brace is off!!!
Wow, who'd of thunk that a human head could feel so heavy after being propped up for three months! [My wife would as she doubtlessly thinks I have a big head anyway! :]]
I knew there was going to be a transition period, but wow, this is hard to do. Every move is a work out and I'm beat!
  Great news is the dr says that I should expect full 100% recovery with no long term effects. It seems if one is going to break vertabrae thye should brake the ones I broke in the way I broke mine. If your keeping notes that would mean stable fratcures on C7, T3,T4,T5.
  Now, if your interested in breaking you collarbone you should be more careful and try for a simple inner third break with no dissplacement. Do not try for the breaking it in the center into 4 seperate pieces.
  It seems that allthough the end is near, there is still work to be done. Next Monday I hope to get the date for the pin to be removed from my collarbone. That will be a good day indeed!
  I need to start thinking about getting some items taken care of. I hope to get a little done in the shop while I'm waitign for release to go back to work.
  I asked over on the forum about relocating the speedo drive gear on an Ford T5 to match up with a AMC tailhousing, no replies at all.
  I need to figure out a means of reorganizing things here, what a mess! I will be glad when I get a handle on all this stuff and back to normal. Whatever that is!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net