[AMC-List] Woohoo T-5 Cluster scored!

Double fun day! Just found a cluster for my 2.95 geared T5 trans!
Now as soon as I am able to do some reasonable grunt work I can tear it down and get it set up for the American!
  I picked up a speed sensor assembly for it to go with my new electronic speedo from a guy on the strokers list.
  I'm going to have to seal up the bare metal on the Ambassador and put it outside for a bit. I've got a guy coming to cut down a couple of large trees that are too close the house, so when that is done I'll push the Ambo out and do the trans and dash in the American. If all goes well I may even go for the carpet.
  Now I feel like I'm getting somewhere!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T5-2-95-ratio-Custer-070-Super-Alloy-T-5-Motorsports-Z_W0QQitemZ250042086479QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33733QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

item# 250042086479

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net