Re: [AMC-List] Overdrive

SNIP
The other lowbuck option is an S-10 shifted T5 with a nice old fashioned
gooseneck shifter. It would still look old school with a white or black
mushroom knob.
SNIP
I have an aluminum knob that looks like a Crosly piston that was on a 39
Ford floor shift that I owned once. I could possibly donate it to the
project or sell if for some ridiculous price.
John.